Serengeti Migration Safari - 4 Days
Destination:Serengeti national park
Major Attractions:Wildebeests, Zebras and Thomson’s gazeles
Tour Guides Language: English
Starting Point: Arusha/Moshi
Ending Point: Arusha/Moshi
Safari Activity: Great Serengeti Migration
Additional info: Provide armed rangers to escort travelers during night safari
- Arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Transfer to Serengeti National Park
- Full Day Game Drive In Ndutu Plains
- Full Day Game Drive In Central Serengeti
- Transfer to Arusha
Pick up from the airport upon arrival by a professional guide. Transfer to the booked hotel in Arusha for check in. Get a short safari briefing from the tour guide for the safari overview.
Leave shortly after breakfast for a transfer to the exclusive Serengeti. Arrive in time for lunch at the park to have a picnic lunch. Go for an afternoon game drive exploring the vast plains and see many animals including big cats, elephants, giraffes, antelopes and others. In the evening, Transfer to the designed campsitefor overnight stay.
Leave for a full day game drive to witness “The Great Migration” where thousands of wildebeests, zebras and Thomson’s gazelles migrate to Maasai Mara in search for fresh pasture and water. Explore the plains while tracking the migration with predators like lions awaiting. Break for a picnic lunch and proceed with game drive till late afternoon. Transfer to the designed campsitefor overnight stay.
Leave for a day’s game drive in the central Serengeti. Game view to spot big cats, wildebeests, elephants, giraffes, elands, antelopes and others. If lucky, you may be able to spot a rhino. Break for lunch and proceed with game drive till late afternoon. Transfer to the designed campsitefor overnight stay.
Leave at 6:00 for an early game drive to see more animals and witness early morning kills from the big cats. Return to the hotel at 9:00 for breakfast. Transfer to the designed campsitefor overnight stay. After lunch in the park, drive back to Arusha.
- Safari boots.
- Dark colored long sleeved shirts.
- Warm sweater.
- 2-3 trousers/pants.
- Sun hats and glasses.
- 3 to 4 pairs of socks.
- Light rain coat.
- Cotton underwear.
- 3 to 4 pairs of socks
- Pair of flip flop or sandals.
- Yellow fever health card (most crucial when travelling to Tanzania).
- Pain killers.
- Mosquito repellants.
- Malaria medication.
- Bandages and plasters.
- Antihistamine for cases of insects bites.
- Allergy medication.
- Digital camera with extra batteries.
- Tablet or Ipad for doing personal work or storing information.
- Toilet paper/Tissue.
- Shampoo and air conditioner.
It’s important to pack the right and necessary clothing needed for an African safari. This is due to weather conditions and nature of the trip. Bright colored clothes are strictly prohibited.
Safari clothes include:
Health safety is highly required while on a safari. Though health insurance is issued by the tour company, personal preparation won’t do any harm. Consider having
The necessary devices include:
Hotels and lodges provide toiletries though personal stuffs will be of a great help especially if nature calls and you have to use bush toilet. Consider packing:
Supply Of Cash
Having cash is mostly recommended in a safari since not all places use credit cards. Additionally cash is most useful in case of purchasing personal items. US dollar is highly used for payment..
A wildlife safari is one of the greatest adventures that creates wonderful and lifetime memories..
- National park entrance fees.
- Full board accommodation on tour.
- Service of an English speaking driver guide.
- Transport based on an excellent 4*4 Vehicle rebuilt for Safari.
- Game drives as per the Itinerary.
- Complimentary bottle of water the first and second day.
- Government taxes.
- International flights.
- Transport outside the itinerary schedule.
- Departure taxes.
- Tips to drivers (highly recommended).
- Visa, Travel Insurance (we can help arrange of them).
- Expenditures of personal nature like drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.